Waffle is a library for writing and testing smart contracts.
Sweeter, simpler and faster than Truffle.
Works with ethers-js.
- Simpler: Minimalistic, few dependencies.
- Sweeter: Nice syntax, easy to extend.
- Faster: Focus on the speed of tests execution.
- Sweet set of chai matchers
- Easy contract importing from npm modules
- Fast compilation with native and dockerized solc
- Typescript compatible
- Fixtures that help write fast and maintainable test suites
- Well documented
Versions and ethers compatibility¶
- Use version 0.2.3+ with ethers 3.* and solidity 4.*
- Use version 1.0.0+ with ethers 4.* and solidity 4.*
- Use version 2.0.5-beta with ethers 4.*; solidity 4, 5 and to use experimental native solc and dockerized solc.
- Getting Started
- Fast compilation